Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sitting far, far away

As I write this I sit in a very little town in Eastern Montana. There are three things to do here. Drink coffee, talk about cattle, and drink more coffee. In truth, though, it is nice to sit back and recharge my batteries. I have picked up a third job...now that I've started to commit to the culinary world I cant stop myself. When a new found friend asked for help to start up a stone fired pizza and sandwhich shop, I couldn't resist. More on that later. For now, I have some coffee to drink.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger celebchef said...

How old are you? How much energy do you have? wow.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Bistro said...

I'm still pretty young. It seems, though, since I have stepped up to the plate and actually made the commitment to food that opportunity is everywhere. While overwhelming at times, it is also inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home